Epic Collaborative Advisors development process leads “groups” to work together as “teams” through identification of teamwork barriers, discussion and action planning, and realization of different styles of team members.
The primary outcome of the team development process is an organization that is more effective in carrying out its mission and in turn more successful in accomplishing sustainable bottom line results through:
- Better planning (documenting of goals and objectives and alignment to the organizational goals)
- Increased teamwork (how do we help each other)
- Enhanced skill-sets for managers – especially in “managing people”, decision making and relationship management
- Enriched communication – organizational and interpersonal
- Defined purpose of issues and barriers to teamwork through specific action items
- Value-add to understanding of style differences (and importance of style diversity within teams)