ACTIONS FOR COVID 19
WORK FROM HOME
- Confirm employees' alternate and emergency contact information.
- Set core WFH hours, as you would core office hours.
- Ensure that employees have access to the technology needed to do their jobs.
- Establish regular cadence of communications from leadership to employees.
- Set clear expectations as to how employees should stay connected (email, Skype, IM, phone).
- On a weekly basis, seek creative ways to drive employee engagement.
EPIC Collaborative Advisors recommends the World Health Organization (W.H.O.) for the latest updates on all coronavirus related news.